Sunday, October 15, 2017

SPECIAL: J. Micheal Laferty Interview Part 1 - Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2017-10-13) ...

Below is the first half of my interview with J. Micheal Laferty. JML had a great album out last year that I really dug (Well Seasoned ... Not Quite Done) which I have been playing almost a year now, plus he has prior work!

We will air the second part next week on Friday night, 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.

If you enjoy these, check out my prior interviews with AJ Hobbs (Part 1 & Part 2) and Just Dave Band.


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, October 13th, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. TragedyOfMusic - Red Stuart & J Michael Laferty
  2. I Miss My Mary - Hal Ketchum
  3. Mabelle - Ben Atkins
  4. Southside of Heaven - Ryan Bingham
  5. Quarter a Song - J. Micheal Laferty
  6. So Much Like My Dad - Willie Nelson
  7. Well Seasoned Not Quite Done - Red Stuart & J Michael Laferty
  8. Don't Come Around Much Anymore - J. Micheal Laferty
  9. Homecoming - Tom T. Hall
  10. Brothers Of The Music - Hank Cochran & Billy Don Burns
  11. Radio - Red Stuart & J Michael Laferty
  12. Radio - Reckless Kelly
  13. 101 In Cashbox - Chip Taylor
  14. Big In Vegas - The Derailers
  15. Hard Luck Life - J. Micheal Laferty
  16. The Music Biz - Red Stuart & J Michael Laferty
  17. Weekend Willie Nelson - J. K. Coltrain
  18. Don't Cuss the Fiddle - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
  19. In the Next Life - Randy Rogers & Wade Bowen
  20. Happy Hour Man - J. Micheal Laferty
  21. Gigging On The Road - Red Stuart & J Michael Laferty
  22. 4104 - Bodie Powell & Borderline Band
  23. Third Coast - Larry Joe Taylor
  24. Bubba Garcia's (feat. Willie Nelson) - Willie Nelson & Bill Anderson
  25. North of Mexico - Ronny Spears
  26. Cowboy in the Jungle - Jimmy Buffett
  27. Parrotheads In Cowboy Boots - J. Micheal Laferty

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment