Friday, September 2, 2016

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2016-08-26) ...




Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, August 26th, 2016 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted and this week is no exception. I have the playlist ready, but haven't had time to shop around for YouTubes to include. I plan to do that when the weather isn't so nice, so check back.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Snake Eyes - The Wood Brothers
  2. Pocket Full of Misery - Uncle Lucius
  3. Outlaws - Los Lonely Boys
  4. Whiskey-O - Brian Burns
  5. Bottom of the Sea - Sean McConnell
  6. She's Crazy for Leaving - Rodney Crowell
  7. The Shape I'm In - Walt Wilkins & the Mystiqueros
  8. Whole Damn Town - Turnpike Troubadors
  9. Seven Nights In Eire - Reckless Kelly
  10. John O'Reilly - Charlie Robison
  11. Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette) - Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen
  12. I Can Tell By the Way You Dance - Vern Gosdin
  13. Night's Pay in My Boot - Max Stalling
  14. The Pilgrim: Chapter 33 - Kris Kristofferson
  15. Save It for a Rainy Day - The Jayhawks
  16. Something I Can Hang My Hat On - Nate Kipp
  17. Whiskey or God - Dale Watson
  18. Diggin My Grave - Mark McKinney
  19. Alcohol and Pills - TwoTonsOfSteel
  20. Three Sheets to the Wind - Mark David Manders
  21. New Madrid - Uncle Tupelo
  22. A Game In Town Like This - Corb Lund
  23. Monopoly On the Blues - The Hangdogs
  24. New York Banker - Todd Snyder
  25. Third Coast - LarryJoeTaylor
  26. Magnolia - Davin James
  27. Love Is a Rose - Linda Ronstadt
  28. Wake Up, Rounder! - Spirit Family Reunion
  29. No Sweat - Chris Wall
  30. Mean Motor Scooter - Joe Pat Hennen
  31. Hard Rain - Darryl Lee Rush
  32. Truck Stop Gospel - Parker Milsap

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment