Monday, October 24, 2016

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2016-10-21) ...




Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, October 21st, 2016 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I did not have time to organize a playlist like I typically do for my show - but I did have some out of print stuff show up in the mail, so I recycled my first show ( LINK ) and played stuff from the albums below.

NOTE: That link will load very slow, I have a youtube for each song I played - I quit doing that due to the amount of work involved - but in this case, enjoy!

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Chris Wall & the Rhythm Wranglers - Honky Tonk Heart NOTE: This album is incredibly good.
  2. Insurgent Country Volume II - (compliation)

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment