Friday, December 2, 2016

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2016-11-18) ..

.


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, November 18th, 2016 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted and this week is no exception. I have the playlist ready, but haven't had time to shop around for YouTubes to include. I plan to do that when the weather isn't so nice, so check back.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Blood Red Lincoln - BleuEdmonson
  2. Finger On the Trigger - BleuEdmonson
  3. 4th of July - ShooterJennings
  4. Slow Train - ShooterJennings
  5. Ballad of Rosalie - CodyCanada
  6. Inbetweener - CodyCanada
  7. Cactus Deal - KevinDeal
  8. My Fathers Redneck - KevinDeal
  9. From The Inside Out - MichaelBurksBand
  10. Lonely Heart - MichaelBurksBand
  11. Fade My Shade of Black - TheStatesboroRevue
  12. Tallahassee - TheStatesboroRevue
  13. Texas Time - ChrisWall
  14. Three Across - ChrisWall
  15. Will There Be Big Rigs In Heaven - BuckOwens
  16. Buckaroo - BuckOwens
  17. Flying - GreenRiverOrdinance
  18. It Ain't Love - GreenRiverOrdinance
  19. Big Unknown - SonsOfBill
  20. Find My Way Back Home - SonsOfBill
  21. Something's Gotta Give - MichaelHearne
  22. Texas New Mexico Line - MichaelHearne
  23. Wine Me Up - DonWalser
  24. Buck and Merle - DonWalser
  25. Something I Can Hang My Hat On - NateKipp
  26. What Are You Doing Now - NateKipp
  27. That's What Daddy Wants - WayneHancock
  28. Thunderstorms and Neon Signs - WayneHancock
  29. All the Rage In Paris - TheDerailers
  30. Bad, Bad Girl - TheDerailers

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment