Friday, January 27, 2017

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2017-01-13) ...




Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, January 13th, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Homesick Gypsy - Chris Knight
  2. Company Man - Jamestown Revival
  3. Baby's Gone Blues - Reckless Kelly
  4. You Had Me At My Best - Wade Bown
  5. Let'er Buck - Chris Wall
  6. Bad Girl Phase - Sunny Sweeny
  7. How'm I Gonna Find You Now - James McMurtry
  8. River Take Me - Darrell Scott
  9. Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
  10. The Guitar - Guy Clark
  11. Oh Lonesome Me - Don Gibson
  12. Truck Driving Man - Don Walser
  13. Hey, Little Minivan - Austin Lounge Lizards
  14. Chick Inspector (That's Where My Money Goes) - Dick Curless
  15. Cosmic Cowboy, Pt. 1 - Michael Martin Murphy
  16. Miss Marie & The Bedford Blaze - Marty Stuart
  17. Red Bandanna Blues - Adam Carroll
  18. Mix It Up - J Michael Laferty
  19. Lot (Live) - Darrell Lee Rush
  20. What Would Willie Do - Bruce Robison
  21. Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys - Waylon & Willie
  22. Somewhere Down In Texas - Jason Boland & the Straglers
  23. Ride - Robert Earl Keen
  24. Doin' My Time - Johnny Cash and Marty Stuart
  25. Why Not Me - The Judds
  26. Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses - Kathy Mattae
  27. I'm Still Crazy - Vern Gosden
  28. Tender Moment - Lee Roy Parnell
  29. Quarter a Song - J Micheal Laferty
  30. She Took a Lot of Pills (And Died) - Robbie Fulks
  31. My Old Friend - Mark David Manders

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment