Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2017-02-03) ...




Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, February 3rd, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Lead Me On - Cory Morrow
  2. Takin' It As It Comes - Jerry Jeff Walker
  3. Lonesome Drive - American Aquarium
  4. Flyaway - BoDeans
  5. Devil Behind the Wheel - Chris Knight
  6. High Stakes - Michael Martin Murphey
  7. This Is How We Texas - Dan Johnson & the Salt Cedar Rebels
  8. Missing Ol' Johnny Cash - Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard
  9. Three Across - Chris Wall
  10. Coast of Texas - Michael Reno Harrell
  11. Mercy Me - Rob Baird
  12. Saddle - Paul Cauthen
  13. Mignight Apt. #9 Blues - Mike Therieau & others
  14. Wear You Off My Mind - Mike Therieau & others
  15. Holding On - Mike Therieau & others
  16. Devil Make My Bed - Mike Therieau & others
  17. If It Takes a Lifetime - Jason Isbell
  18. Dark Days - The White Buffalo
  19. 18th of December - The Deep Dark Woods
  20. It Could Happen to You - Blue Rodeo
  21. Marry a Waitress - Ned Van Go
  22. Too Young - Theiving Birds
  23. party's over - Sorta
  24. Flatland - Sons of Fathers
  25. Pickin' Up Strangers - Johnny Lee
  26. She's Actin' Single (I'm Drinkin' Doubles) - Gary Stewart
  27. I Wouldn't Have Missed It for the World - Ronnie Milsap
  28. I Hung My Head - Johnny Cash
  29. God's Own Drunk - Jimmy Buffett
  30. Endless Sky - Michael Hearne

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment