Monday, May 29, 2017

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2017-05-26) ...




Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, May 26th, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



Well, this was supposed to be my Memorial Day special - which didn't go off very well. I figure out my playlist usually a day or two ahead of the show and prepare the media on CD (from my personal collection). However, in this case, I apparently burned data CDs instead of audio CDs and didn't realize it until my show started. Which wasn't much of a show. I grabbed some discs from some old shows and bounced around like that - so not really sure what all I played.

Whole thing was stressful and embarrassing. To make it worse, I was hoping to announce my next interview - but haven't gotten confirmation yet - so will see how that goes. Anyway, I will run my Memorial Day special NEXT Friday - and hopefully have the next interview nailed down.


<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment