Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2017-09-22) ...

UPDATE:Despite my travel being canceled by hurricane Irma, I had a some misses in there anyway. Also, I had a couple shows where technical issues prevented me from playing all the music I selected for the show. I hope to have that sorted out at this point and should be back to my regular schedule.


ANNOUNCEMENT:I am recording an interview with J. Micheal Laferty early next week. JML had a great album out last year that I really dug (Well Seasoned ... Not Quite Done) which I have been playing almost a year now, plus he has prior work - enough to do a full show at least, maybe two. Stay tuned for more details!


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, September 22nd, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Wasted - The Bois d'Arcs
  2. Livin' for the Weekend - Drew Fish Band
  3. Blood Red Lincoln - Bleu Edmondson
  4. High In The Garden - The Buffalo Ruckus
  5. Look at Me - Cross Canadian Ragweed
  6. Shot Full of Holes - Jason Boland & The Stragglers
  7. The Tune - Parker McCollum
  8. Uneasy Rider - BR5-49
  9. Red Beans - Marcia Ball
  10. Does It Hold Water - K. Phillips
  11. Land of the Living (Hamilton Ontario 2016) - Blackie And The Rodeo Kings
  12. Louie Town - Great American Taxi
  13. Red Bandanna Blues - Adam Carroll
  14. Wildwood Weed - Jim Stafford
  15. High on a Mountain Top - Marty Stuart
  16. Centrum and Gold - J. Micheal Laferty
  17. Where Do You Stand- - Willie Nelson
  18. My Life's Been a Pleasure - Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard & Ray Price
  19. Me and Bobby McGee - Willie Nelson
  20. Bright Lights, Big City - Willie Nelson & Wynton Marsalis
  21. The Hank Williams Memorial Myth - Tom House
  22. If You Don't Like Hank Williams - Kris Kristofferson
  23. Appalachian Soul - Great American Taxi
  24. Boy From Oklahoma - Willis Alan Ramsey
  25. Blue Eyed Soul - Ted Russell Kamp
  26. Good Love - Elliot Randall & The Deadmen
  27. Late Night Love Song - Jeremy Steding
  28. Leaving Texas Again (live from The Saxon Pub) - Walt Wilkins & the Mystiqueros
  29. How It Feels to Me - Cole Risner
  30. Texas On My Mind - Pat Green

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment