Friday, December 1, 2017

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2017-11-24) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT:I am airing the first part of a two part interview with Mark Shelton and the Greater Good on Friday December 1st! MS&GG had an incredible EP out this year that is really impressive (Poet's Wine) which I have been trying to find for the better part of a year (I originally heard them on a stream from a radio show down south and it took me quite a while to figure out the band/song). The second part will air December 8th, before I kick off my two weeks of Christmas specials on the 15th and 22nd!


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, November 24th, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.


This is my all Rusty Wier Thanksgiving Tribute show - hope y'all enjoyed it!

I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Agua Dulce - Rusty Wier
  2. Me and Daisy on the Run - Rusty Wier
  3. Pass the Buck - Rusty Wier
  4. Painted Lady - Rusty Wier
  5. Eliza Jane - Rusty Wier
  6. Queen of My Dreams - Rusty Wier
  7. Outlaw Love - Rusty Wier
  8. Texas Morning - Rusty Wier
  9. Jeremiah Black - Rusty Wier
  10. Seminole Jail - Rusty Wier
  11. Sally Mae - Rusty Wier
  12. I Don't Want to Lay This Guitar Down - Rusty Wier
  13. The Devil Lives in Dallas - Rusty Wier
  14. Black Queen - Rusty Wier
  15. Stoned, Slow, Rugged - Rusty Wier
  16. I Think It's Time (I Learned How to Let Her Go) - Rusty Wier
  17. Cowboy Who Loves to Sing the Blues - Rusty Wier
  18. Long & Lonesome Highway Blues - Rusty Wier
  19. Tulsa Turnaround - Rusty Wier
  20. Thick and Thin - Rusty Wier
  21. Cobey's Song - Rusty Wier
  22. I Got You - Rusty Wier
  23. I Believe in the Way That You Love Me - Rusty Wier
  24. Country Style - Rusty Wier
  25. Don't It Make You Wanna Dance - Rusty Weir
  26. Railroad Man - Rusty Wier
  27. Just One More Time - Rusty Wier
  28. Black Hat Saloon - Rusty Wier
  29. The Coast Of Colorado - Rusty Wier
  30. My Side of the Story - Rusty Wier
  31. High Road-Low Road - Rusty Wier
  32. Tell Me Truly Julie - Rusty Wier

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment