Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2018-04-20) ...

3rd Annual Willie Nelson Birthday Tribute:: Below is the playlist from Southern Exposure's 3rd Annual Willie Nelson Tribute (I had to run the show a week early due to work conflicts).


ANNOUNCEMENT:: I will be recording an interview with John Conlee soon - he is performing in Juneau on May 15th at Elizabeth Peratrovich Hall @ 320 West Willoughby in downtown. Tickets are $ 45.00 gen admission and can be purchased at Hearthside Books (907-789-2750) or Alaska Music One (907-789-0218).

Please share with other folks you might know!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, April 20th, 2018 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Mr. Record Man - Hello Walls - One Day At a Time (Live) - Willie Nelson
  2. I Never Cared for You (Live) - Willie Nelson
  3. Yesterday (Live) - Willie Nelson
  4. Make Way for a Better Man - Willie Nelson
  5. Texas Flood (Featuring Kenny Wayne Shepherd) - Willie Nelson
  6. The Thrill Is Gone - B.B. King & Willie Nelson
  7. Heartbreak Hotel - Willie Nelson & Leon Russell
  8. Superman (From -The Chips Moman Sessions-) - Willie Nelson
  9. Fire and Rain - Willie Nelson
  10. Rose In Paradise(Duet With Willie Nelson) - Chris Young
  11. When I Was Young and Grandma Wasn't Old - Willie Nelson
  12. Ain't Necessarily So - Willie Nelson
  13. If I Can Find a Clean Shirt - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
  14. I Didn't Come Here (And I Ain't Leavin') - Willie Nelson
  15. In the Jailhouse Now (with Webb Pierce) - Willie Nelson
  16. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down_Willie Nelson - Willie Nelson
  17. Devil In a Sleepin' Bag - Willie Nelson
  18. I Could Write a Book About You - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
  19. Guitars That Won't Stay in Tune - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
  20. They All Went to Mexico - Willie Nelson & Carlos Santana
  21. I Can Get Off On You (Remastered) - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
  22. Help Me Make It Through the Night - Willie Nelson
  23. I'm Gonna Lose A Lot Of Teardrops - Willie Nelson
  24. Following Me Around - Willie Nelson
  25. The Wall - Willie Nelson
  26. The Harder They Come - Willie Nelson
  27. Don't Cuss the Fiddle - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
  28. Come On Back Jesus - Willie Nelson, Lukas Nelson & Micah Nelson
  29. Laying My Burdens Down - Willie Nelson
  30. Uncloudy Day (Live) - Willie Nelson
  31. Can't Have Your Hate and Jesus Too - Willie Nelson
  32. That's All - Willie Nelson
  33. Minstrel Man - Willie Nelson
  34. If You Can Touch Her At All - Willie Nelson
  35. Black Rose - Willie Nelson

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment