Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-04-05) ...



Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, April 5th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Country Women - Dillon Carmichael
  2. Call Me Crazy - The Lost Trailers
  3. Whatever Way the Wind Blows - Kelly Willis
  4. Cowboy Cool - Sonny Burgess
  5. I'm That Kinda Guy - Mike Dekle
  6. Follow Your Heart - Tommy Alverson Band
  7. Deep South 61 Delta Highway Blues - Jimmy LaFave
  8. The Gift - Tony Joe White
  9. Tennessee Brown - Justin Pickard
  10. Hard Thing To Know - The Domino Kings
  11. Pretty Packaging - Cody Jinks
  12. The Being Gone - Jamie Lin Wilson
  13. I Take A Lot Of Pride In Who I Am - Merle Haggard
  14. Shade Tree (Fix It Man) - Merle Haggard
  15. Harold's Super Service + Impersonations - Merle Haggard
  16. I'll Change Your Flat Tire, Merle - Pure Prairie League
  17. Lonely Karen - The Ventures
  18. Lover Of The Bayou - The Byrds
  19. Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan
  20. Gypsy Davy - Arlo Guthrie
  21. Mean As Hell (Mono) - Johnny Cash
  22. Time to Bum Again - Waylon Jennings
  23. Colorado Cool-Aid - Johnny Paycheck
  24. Salute To A Switchblade - Tom T. Hall
  25. Ballad Of Forty Dollars - Tom T. Hall
  26. The World's Last Truck Drivin Man - Bobby Bare
  27. Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy - The Statler Brothers
  28. Johnny Cash Is Dead (And His House Burned Down) - Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers
  29. I Had a Real Good Time - Delbert McClinton
  30. Still Got You on My Mind - Will Hoge
  31. Billy Covington - The Great Divide
  32. Whiskey Angel - Dirty Pesos
  33. Since I Drank My Way to Houston - Mark Chesnutt
  34. Find Us Alone - Dalton Domino

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment