Monday, July 1, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-06-28) ...



Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, June 28th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Goin' Down Rocking - Whitey Morgan and the 78's
  2. Pay No Rent - Turnpike Troubadours
  3. Kings of Juarez - Mike Ethan Messick
  4. The Bottom Line - Jon Christopher Davis
  5. Cherokee Boogie - BR5-49
  6. Red Bandana Blues - Terri Hendrix
  7. I Walk the Line - Rodney Crowell
  8. London Homesick Blues (Live) - Jerry Jeff Walker
  9. Gram Parsons - L. A. Customs Blues-The Last Whippoorwill - Carl Jackson, Marty Stuart, Ricky Skaggs & Barry Tashian
  10. Copenhagen - Robert Earl Keen
  11. Hearts Are Gonna Roll - Hal Ketchum
  12. Your Secrets Safe With Me - Randy Brown
  13. Me and Jesus - Ned Van Go
  14. Good Times - Drew Fish Band
  15. Dead Or Alive - Hank Cochran & Billy Don Burns
  16. Winning Streak - Glen Hansard
  17. Seven Nights In Eire - Reckless Kelly
  18. Dead Skunk - Loudon Wainwright III
  19. Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
  20. Flat Natural Born Good-Timin' Man - Gary Stewart
  21. I Get Smarter Every Drink - Lonesome Bob
  22. Dusty Old Man - Tift Merritt
  23. Lonely East TX Nights - Whiskey Myers
  24. Wichita - Gretchen Peters
  25. Streets Of My Hometown - Ned Hill
  26. Hideaway Girl - Jimmy LaFave
  27. Old Hickory - Old Crow Medicine Show
  28. Rag Mama Rag - Levon Helm
  29. It Takes Time - Ronny Spears
  30. I Gotta Get Drunk (With Willie Nelson) - George Jones
  31. I Take A Lot Of Pride In Who I Am - Merle Haggard
  32. Domestic Life - John Conlee

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment