Thursday, December 19, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-12-06) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am pleased to announce my show/format has been picked up by other public radio stations in Alaska. :) Going back through the almost 3000 unique songs I have played over the past few years, I am pre-recording a new 2 hour show to air weekly starting Sept 15-21, 2019. Per my regular show, the talking is minimum and the music is top shelf. This is a recent development (although I have been working towards this for quite some time) and I don't have time slots for the different stations yet, but will post them as soon as I learn more. Here are the stations:
  • KHNS (Haines)
  • KRFF (Fairbanks)
  • KIYU (Galena)
  • KUCB (Unalaska)
  • KFSK (Petersberg) NOTE: Not a regular airing, but backup for a similar volenteer show
Thanks for listening!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, December 6th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Free Bird_Banjo & Sullivan - Banjo & Sullivan
  2. Sweet Louisiana - The Charlie Daniels Band
  3. If the South Woulda Won - Hank Williams, Jr.
  4. El Camino - 10 City Run
  5. 303 - Red Shahan
  6. Daddy's Little Pumpkin - Drive-By Truckers
  7. Big Umbrella - Ronnie Fauss
  8. The Carpenter_Guy Clark - Guy Clark
  9. Fishin' In the Dark - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
  10. If I Left You - Kelly Willis
  11. My Kind Of Love - The John Evans Band
  12. You Never Can Tell - Owen Temple
  13. A Pirate Looks at Forty - Jimmy Buffett
  14. Suspicious Minds - Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Jessi Colter, Tompall Glaser
  15. Ramblin' Fever - Merle Haggard
  16. Woman Don't Try To Sing My Song - Cal Smith
  17. Turn It On, Turn It Up - Roomful of Blues
  18. Goin' Wild - Jimmy Isle
  19. I Don't Mind - Pee Wee King & His Golden West Cowboys
  20. What Do You Do When You're Lonesome - Justin Townes Earle
  21. The Ballad of the Devil's Backbone Tavern (Live) - Todd Snider
  22. road Kill Cafe' - Mike Dekle
  23. Lord, Mr. Ford - Jerry Reed
  24. Red Wine and Tequila - Owen Temple
  25. Beat of Your Heart - Cory Morrow
  26. She's All Mine - Cody Jinks
  27. Country Music Gold - Prophets and Outlaws
  28. Kay - John Wesley Ryles
  29. Late Night Neon Shadows - Buck Jones
  30. Supposed to Do - Trent Summar & the New Row Mob
  31. Six Feet Above - The Byron Dowd Band
  32. Late Night Early Morning - Shy Blakeman
  33. James River Blues - Old Crow Medicine Show
  34. Night Thunder [Album Version] - Michael Martin Murphey

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment