Monday, January 27, 2020

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2020-01-03) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am pleased to announce my show/format has been picked up by other public radio stations in Alaska. :) Going back through the almost 3000 unique songs I have played over the past few years, I am pre-recording a new 2 hour show to air weekly starting Sept 15-21, 2019. Per my regular show, the talking is minimum and the music is top shelf. This is a recent development (although I have been working towards this for quite some time) and I don't have time slots for the different stations yet, but will post them as soon as I learn more. Here are the stations:
  • KHNS (Haines)
  • KRFF (Fairbanks)
  • KIYU (Galena)
  • KUCB (Unalaska)
  • KFSK (Petersberg) NOTE: Not a regular airing, but backup for a similar volenteer show
This is my new years show - drive safe!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, January 3rd, 2020 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Beer Bottle Mountain - Bodie Powell & Borderline Band
  2. Dick Whiskey - Jarrod Birmingham
  3. Beer - Mark David Manders
  4. Ramblin' Jack and Mahan - Guy Clark
  5. Dip Me In Beer and Throw Me to the Drunk Chicks - Jeff Griffith
  6. Bar Stool - The Bois d'Arcs
  7. Barfly - Jonathan Jeter and the Revelators
  8. She's Actin' Single (I'm Drinkin' Doubles) - Gary Stewart
  9. Whiskey River - Cross Canadian Ragweed
  10. Must Be the Whiskey - Cody Jinks
  11. Sweet Tequila Blues - Chip Taylor & Carrie Rodriguez
  12. Beer Run - Todd Snider
  13. Drinkin' and Smokin' Cigarettes - The Reverend Horton Heat
  14. Drinkin' Days - Slaid Cleaves
  15. Drunk In Mexico - Max Stalling
  16. One More, One More Last Beer - Brian Houser
  17. Red Wine and Tequila - Owen Temple
  18. Tequila, Salt & Lime - The Ex-Husbands
  19. Drink Your Whiskey Down - Reckless Kelly
  20. The Drunk Driver Song - Bill Pekar
  21. Beer-I-Cide - Sonny Burgess
  22. We Like Drinkin' - Grady Skelton
  23. Drinking You Good Looking - J. Micheal Laferty
  24. Straight Tequila Night - John Anderson
  25. That's What God Made Whiskey For - The Small Stars
  26. Jack Daniels Turns To Tears - Buck Jones
  27. Johnny Walker Redneck - The Ex-Husbands
  28. Whiskey'O - Ronny Spears
  29. George's Bar - Pat Green
  30. Julie At the Bar - Honeybrowne

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment