Monday, April 6, 2020

Wu Flu and live shows ...

Folks,

As y'all might have noticed, volenteer DJs are no longer allowed in the KTOO studios (where KRNN is broadcast from) due to the Wu Flu. I have been sharing my syndicated show with Shely, so that is what has been airing. This will continue until I am allowed back in the studio where I still start posting my shows/playlists again.

FWIW, the syndicated shows are put together using music I already played on my live show. I will continue to introduce music I have never played before only on my live shows. The "already played on Southern Exposure" catalog is close to three thousand unique songs, so if you are looking for something you haven't heard before then go digging through the years of playlists to find something to search for on Spotify/etc.

Look busy and stay safe!


<HatTip/>

No comments:

Post a Comment