Monday, November 19, 2018

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2018-11-16) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT:I recorded an interview with Coby Wier on November 12th. Coby has a new EP out, Seven, that I will be building a full show around. Interview and album air on November 30th!
* I will also be doing my Rusty Wier tribute again this year, airing on November 23rd!
* Here is the PROMO ** I put together and submitted to run on KRNN from the 19th to the 30th! (** Pending Approval)

ANNOUNCEMENT:Lastly, I recently discussed with KRNN the possibility of syndicating Southern Exposure for broadcast on other public radio stations in Southeast - keep your fingers crossed that management goes for it!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, November 16th, 2018 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



This is my Memorial Day / Veterans Day show - I do this twice a year. Welcome home!

I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Good Ol' Boy (Gettin' Tough) - Steve Earle
  2. The Eagle - Waylon Jennings
  3. We Don't Run - Willie Nelson
  4. Daddy Was a Badass - Jesse Dayton
  5. I Wanna Be In the Cavalry - Corb Lund
  6. Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier - Corb Lund
  7. Letter From A Soldier - Darryl Lee Rush
  8. Afghanistan - Eleven Hundred Springs
  9. Vote 'Em Out - Willie Nelson
  10. Willie Nelson for President - Peter Dawson
  11. Ragged Old Flag_R.B. Lindsay & Mickey Raphael - R.B. Lindsay & Mickey Raphael
  12. The Flag - Brandon Jenkins
  13. Travelin' Soldier - Bruce Robison
  14. Riding With Private Malone - David Ball
  15. Green Mountains And Me - Slaid Cleaves
  16. Six White Horses - Waylon Jennings
  17. Mobile Bay_LarryJoeTaylor - Larry Joe Taylor
  18. Johnny Boy's Bones (feat. The Dead South) - Colter Wall
  19. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - Johnny Cash
  20. Levi - Old Crow Medicine Show
  21. 1968 - Dave Alvin
  22. The Highway - Willie Nelson
  23. Tour of Duty - Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
  24. I'm Comin' Home - Jesse Dayton
  25. Hey Soldier - James Hand & Lisa Hayes
  26. America - Waylon Jennings
  27. Fences - Mark Jungers & Susan Gibson
  28. This Land - Jimmy LaFave
  29. Buffalo Return To the Plains - Jimmy LaFave
  30. Travis Letter - Willie Nelson
  31. Independence Day - Chris Wall
  32. Taps - Corb Lund

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment