Monday, December 3, 2018

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2018-11-23) ...



Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, November 23rd, 2018 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



This is my all Rusty Wier Thanksgiving Tribute show - hope y'all enjoyed it!

I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Eliza Jane - Rusty Wier
  2. Painted Lady - Rusty Wier
  3. I Believe in the Way That You Love Me - Rusty Wier
  4. The Coast Of Colorado - Rusty Wier
  5. Agua Dulce - Rusty Wier
  6. Seminole Jail - Rusty Wier
  7. Stoned, Slow, Rugged - Rusty Wier
  8. The Devil Lives in Dallas - Rusty Wier
  9. Don't It Make You Wanna Dance - Rusty Weir
  10. I Don't Want to Lay This Guitar Down - Rusty Wier
  11. Outlaw Love - Rusty Wier
  12. I Think It's Time (I Learned How to Let Her Go) - Rusty Wier
  13. Black Hat Saloon - Rusty Wier
  14. Black Magic Gun - Rusty Wier
  15. Jeremiah Black - Rusty Wier
  16. Railroad Man - Rusty Wier
  17. Cobey's Song - Rusty Wier
  18. Country Style - Rusty Wier
  19. Pass the Buck - Rusty Wier
  20. My Side of the Story - Rusty Wier
  21. High Road-Low Road - Rusty Wier
  22. Thick and Thin - Rusty Wier
  23. Texas Morning - Rusty Wier
  24. Tell Me Truly Julie - Rusty Wier
  25. Cowboy Who Loves to Sing the Blues - Rusty Wier
  26. Long & Lonesome Highway Blues - Rusty Wier
  27. Tulsa Turnaround - Rusty Wier
  28. Queen of My Dreams - Rusty Wier
  29. Sally Mae - Rusty Wier
  30. Just One More Time - Rusty Wier

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment