Friday, October 11, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-10-04) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am pleased to announce my show/format has been picked up by other public radio stations in Alaska. :) Going back through the almost 3000 unique songs I have played over the past few years, I am pre-recording a new 2 hour show to air weekly starting Sept 15-21, 2019. Per my regular show, the talking is minimum and the music is top shelf. This is a recent development (although I have been working towards this for quite some time) and I don't have time slots for the different stations yet, but will post them as soon as I learn more. Here are the stations:
  • KHNS (Haines)
  • KRFF (Fairbanks)
  • KIYU (Galena)
  • KUCB (Unalaska)
  • KFSK (Petersberg) NOTE: Not a regular airing, but backup for a similar volenteer show
Thanks for listening!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, October 4th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Rolling - Phil Pritchett
  2. Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo - Tracy Byrd
  3. Bottle of Lightning - Monty Byrom
  4. Bad News Travels Fast - Boo Ray
  5. Road Man - Big House
  6. Blue-Collar Dollar - Kevin Gordon
  7. Modern Lives - Jackie Greene
  8. I'm Coming Home - Johnny Horton
  9. Baptized By Texas - Lost Immigrants
  10. Barabbas - Larry Hooper
  11. About Us - Mike Dekle
  12. Thank God and Greyhound - Roy Clark
  13. Grey - Cody Jinks
  14. No Words - Cody Jinks
  15. Rivers and Pines - Ben Atkins
  16. San Isabella - The Great Divide
  17. The Legend - Jerry Reed & Bill Justis
  18. Incidental CB Dialogue (Bandit & Snowman) - Burt Reynolds & Jerry Reed
  19. West Bound and Down - Jerry Reed & Bill Justis
  20. East Bound and Down (from the Motion Picture -Smokey and the Bandit-) - Jerry Reed
  21. Facebook Blues - Antsy McClain and The Trailer Park Troubadours
  22. Love Me Like a Man (Remastered Version) - Bonnie Raitt
  23. Soft to the Touch - Bonnie Bishop
  24. Voodoo Spell (feat. Michael Burks) [Live] - Tommy Castro
  25. Daydreams About Night Things - Ronnie Milsap
  26. I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today (Rerecorded) - Warren Smith
  27. Long Line of Love - Michael Martin Murphey
  28. The Old Side Of Town - Tom T. Hall
  29. Hill Country Boogaloo - Stoney LaRue
  30. Mexican Moonshine - Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers
  31. Ride out in the Country - Yola
  32. Clay Pigeons - Blaze Foley
  33. A Fallen Star - Jimmy C. Newman
  34. Marry A Waitress - Ned Hill
  35. Mama Tried - Merle Haggard

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment