Friday, November 8, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-10-11) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am pleased to announce my show/format has been picked up by other public radio stations in Alaska. :) Going back through the almost 3000 unique songs I have played over the past few years, I am pre-recording a new 2 hour show to air weekly starting Sept 15-21, 2019. Per my regular show, the talking is minimum and the music is top shelf. This is a recent development (although I have been working towards this for quite some time) and I don't have time slots for the different stations yet, but will post them as soon as I learn more. Here are the stations:
  • KHNS (Haines)
  • KRFF (Fairbanks)
  • KIYU (Galena)
  • KUCB (Unalaska)
  • KFSK (Petersberg) NOTE: Not a regular airing, but backup for a similar volenteer show
Thanks for listening!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, October 11th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Damn Good Time - Chris Wall
  2. Desperate Times - Will Hoge
  3. Amarillo Highway - Robert Earl Keen
  4. Viva Luckenbach - Jerry Jeff Walker
  5. Streamline - Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives
  6. Honky Tonk Blues - Hank Williams, Hank Williams III & Hank Williams, Jr.
  7. Niteclub - Old 97's
  8. In America - Charlie Daniels
  9. Buck Owens Freeway - Davin James
  10. Livin' on Lone Star Time - Dub Miller
  11. Somewhere in the Middle (Between Right & Wrong) - Josh Ward
  12. Tennessee River - Alabama
  13. Big in Vegas (feat. Buck Owens) - Monty Byrom
  14. Black Muddy River - Gregg Allman
  15. Birds - Cody Jinks
  16. Seven Year Ache - Rosanne Cash
  17. Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles
  18. Down On the Rio Grande - Johnny Rodriguez
  19. Down the Rio Grande - Tom Russell
  20. Errol's Song - Adam Carroll
  21. All For the Love of a Girl - Johnny Horton
  22. The Door Is Always Open - Waylon Jennings
  23. Amarillo by Morning - George Strait
  24. It Should Have Been Me - Billy Boy Arnold
  25. It's Hard To Be Humble - Mac Davis
  26. Open Country - Kris Eli Jones
  27. Pickin' Up Strangers - Johnny Lee
  28. I'll Sing About Mine (The Tractor Song) - Brian Keane
  29. Break My Heart Tonight - Reckless Kelly
  30. The Monkey That Became President - Tom T. Hall
  31. There's a Little Bit Everything in Texas - Ernest Tubb
  32. Texas Woman - Tommy Alverson
  33. Money To Burn - Rico Bell & The Snakehandlers

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment