Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-10-18) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am pleased to announce my show/format has been picked up by other public radio stations in Alaska. :) Going back through the almost 3000 unique songs I have played over the past few years, I am pre-recording a new 2 hour show to air weekly starting Sept 15-21, 2019. Per my regular show, the talking is minimum and the music is top shelf. This is a recent development (although I have been working towards this for quite some time) and I don't have time slots for the different stations yet, but will post them as soon as I learn more. Here are the stations:
  • KHNS (Haines)
  • KRFF (Fairbanks)
  • KIYU (Galena)
  • KUCB (Unalaska)
  • KFSK (Petersberg) NOTE: Not a regular airing, but backup for a similar volenteer show
Thanks for listening!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, October 18th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. All of These Years - The Steel Woods
  2. Nighttime in Big Whiskey - Moot Davis
  3. Badlands - Marty Stuart
  4. All on Black - Vandoliers
  5. Good Man to Have Around - Zane Williams
  6. Acuna - Wade Bowen
  7. On My Own - Coby Wier
  8. Jesse - Russell Smith
  9. Some Girls Do - Sawyer Brown
  10. Dirty Little Hometown Girl - Cooder Graw
  11. Pretty Little Lights of Town - Webb Wilder
  12. The Barnyard Bachelor - The Red Stick Ramblers
  13. Beautiful Texas Sunshine - Doug Sahm & The Tex Mex Trip
  14. Willin' - Linda Ronstadt
  15. The Letter (That Johnny Walker Read) - Asleep at the Wheel
  16. Saturday Morning Heroes - Brice Beaird
  17. Old Blevins - Austin Lounge Lizards
  18. I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive - Hank Williams, Hank Williams III & Hank Williams, Jr.
  19. My Only True Friend - Gregg Allman
  20. Makes My Living (feat. Rusty Wier) - Davin James
  21. God Made a Farmer - Mike Dekle
  22. I Never Go Around Mirrors - Gene Watson
  23. Subdivision Blues - Tom T. Hall
  24. Sag, Drag & Fall - Sid King & The Five Strings
  25. We're Gonna Dance - Cody Jinks
  26. Let It Ride - Jerry Jeff Walker
  27. Lay Your Head Down - Carolina Story
  28. If Trouble Was Money - Albert Collins
  29. Big House Blues - Fritz Schultz
  30. But I Do - The Great Divide
  31. In a Minute or 2 - Rich O'Toole

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment