Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-11-08) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am pleased to announce my show/format has been picked up by other public radio stations in Alaska. :) Going back through the almost 3000 unique songs I have played over the past few years, I am pre-recording a new 2 hour show to air weekly starting Sept 15-21, 2019. Per my regular show, the talking is minimum and the music is top shelf. This is a recent development (although I have been working towards this for quite some time) and I don't have time slots for the different stations yet, but will post them as soon as I learn more. Here are the stations:
  • KHNS (Haines)
  • KRFF (Fairbanks)
  • KIYU (Galena)
  • KUCB (Unalaska)
  • KFSK (Petersberg) NOTE: Not a regular airing, but backup for a similar volenteer show
Thanks for listening!

Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, November 8th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Queen of Memphis - Confederate Railroad
  2. Blood Red Lincoln - Bleu Edmondson
  3. Goin' Back to Texas - Charley Crockett
  4. Cowboy Who Loves To Sing The Blues - Rusty Wier
  5. Nobody To Blame - Chris Stapleton
  6. Blue Suede Shoes (Live) - Carl Perkins
  7. Lost In Yourself - Kristen Kelly & The Modern Day Drifters
  8. More I'm Around Some People, the More I Like My Dog - Sonny Burgess
  9. Freak Flag - Alex Williams
  10. Country Boy - Shad Blair
  11. Love Is So Sweet - Shaver
  12. Going Fishin' - Cody Jinks
  13. Barroom Lament - Hayes Carll
  14. ...Loose Nut Behind The Wheel - Dale Watson & His Lone Stars
  15. Black Rose - Waylon Jennings
  16. Old Crow Whiskey and a Cornbread Moon - Ross Cooper
  17. David - Cody Jinks
  18. BoogieWoogieCountryWesternGospelBlues&Rock&Roll - Harleydale Brown
  19. Breakin' Down - Waylon Jennings
  20. Flycatcher Jack and the Whippoorwill's Song (feat. Fats Kaplin) - Kieran Kane & Kevin Welch
  21. This Dirty Little Town (feat. Emmylou Harris & Lucinda Williams) - Kieran Kane
  22. Spending Money - Jimmy Buffett
  23. Turn Loose Of My Leg - Jim Stafford
  24. Ooby Dooby - Sid King & The Five Strings
  25. Gettin' Saved - Tom McElvain
  26. Long Black Train - Josh Turner
  27. Dance With Jesus - Chip Taylor
  28. Be That As It May - Willie Nelson & Paula Nelson
  29. Song About Nothin' - Mike Graham
  30. Sacking a Small Town - Mike Graham
  31. Reasons to Quit - Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment