Monday, August 6, 2018

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2018-07-13) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT:This show is part of a series featuring some of the great, but lesser known, artists I have featured over two years. I had a major project deadline at work on August 1st, so I have missed a couple shows in the mix as I wasn't able to keep up - sorry about that!


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, July 13th, 2018 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. El Camino - Left Arm Tan
  2. Bluebonnet Highway - Vandoliers
  3. Dancin' - The Black Lillies
  4. She's a Real Good Girl - Jackson Taylor Band
  5. Mama I Tried - Angaleena Presley
  6. Dangerous Love - Dolly Shine
  7. Carmelita (Show Me How To Dance) - Jesse Dayton
  8. Folsom Prison Blues (Live)_Jon Christopher Davis - Jon Christopher Davis
  9. American Highway - Jonathan Foster
  10. Judgement Day_Lost Immigrants - Lost Immigrants
  11. Why Whiskey - The Bigsbys
  12. Lonesome Town - Bobby Duncan
  13. Honky-Tonk Has-Been - The Cornell Hurd Band
  14. 13 Nights - Kelly Hogan
  15. I'm So Outta Style I Think I'm Comin' Back In (feat. Deryl Dodd) - Dirt Road Gypsies
  16. Odysseus - Brian Keane
  17. Clementine - Lincoln Durham
  18. Winning Streak - Glen Hansard
  19. Hold On, Hold On - Neko Case
  20. How It Feels to Me - Cole Risner
  21. Painted Lady - Willis Alan Ramsey
  22. Mexico - James Taylor
  23. Willie and Laura Mae Jones - Tony Joe White
  24. Cinderella Time - Matt Martindale
  25. Long Black Train - Josh Turner
  26. God Loves It When We Dance - Stephanie Urbina Jones
  27. John Wayne and Jesus - Pat Green
  28. Me and Jesus - Ned Van Go
  29. River Girl - Zane Williams
  30. Square With The World - Mike Stinson

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment