Monday, August 6, 2018

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2018-07-27) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT:This show is part of a series featuring some of the great, but lesser known, artists I have featured over two years. I had a major project deadline at work on August 1st, so I have missed a couple shows in the mix as I wasn't able to keep up - sorry about that!


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, July 27th, 2018 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Declaration - US Rails
  2. Summertime - Matt Nix Band
  3. Hobo - The Departed
  4. Rockin' Spot - The Sundowners
  5. Stolen Cash - Mark McKinney
  6. New Corvette - Tim Hassler
  7. Luckiest Man Alive - Dustin Perkins Band
  8. Three Across - Chris Wall
  9. You and Me and San Antone - Wildhorses
  10. I Can't Hide This Anymore - Blue Rodeo
  11. Denver to Dallas - Mollie O'Brien
  12. Sucker for a Trucker - Millie & the Sequins
  13. I Can't Drink Tequila - Harleydale Brown
  14. See The Man - Cody Jinks
  15. Barfly - Jonathan Jeter and the Revelators
  16. The Honky-Tonk Life I Lead - John Evans
  17. The Ballad of Eddie Mullet - South Austin Jug Band
  18. Little White Trash Boy - The Starkweathers
  19. Your Sister - Gurf Morlix
  20. Texas Texas Texas - Boys Named Sue
  21. High on Tulsa Heat - John Moreland
  22. Judas 'Scariot Blues - Gordy Quist
  23. Night Train Rolling By - The Mystiqueros
  24. Lee's Retreat - The Jack Abeel And Margaret Graham Band
  25. Fisherman's Blues (Alternative) - The Waterboys
  26. Flyaway - BoDeans
  27. Find My Way Back Home - Sons of Bill
  28. Save It for a Rainy Day - The Jayhawks
  29. Pick In His Pocket (Mama Said; Phil Ruff, Nancy Owen) - Mama Said
  30. California Stars - Billy Bragg & Wilco
  31. Mud Flap Boogie - Wold Famous Blue Jays
  32. No Daring Is Fatal - Owen Temple
  33. I Feel Fine - Kevin Welch

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment