Monday, August 6, 2018

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2018-07-20) ...

ANNOUNCEMENT:This show is part of a series featuring some of the great, but lesser known, artists I have featured over two years. I had a major project deadline at work on August 1st, so I have missed a couple shows in the mix as I wasn't able to keep up - sorry about that!


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, July 20th, 2018 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Dallas - Dalton Domino
  2. Boots On Baby - Songbird Jones
  3. Let's Kill Saturday Night - Robbie Fulks
  4. Mystic Highway - John Fogerty
  5. Jesus and Hank - Jake Kellen
  6. Down the Highway - the Warren Bros.
  7. Down to the Water - John David Kent
  8. Miracle Mile - Shannon McNally
  9. Red Bandanna Blues - Adam Carroll
  10. Raised a Rebel - John Brannen
  11. Trailer Trash King - The Jeremiah Houston Band
  12. Red Neck, Blue Collar - James Luther Dickinson
  13. Tangled up in Blue - Joan Osborne
  14. Doctor My Eyes - Paul Thorn
  15. Brown-Eyed Women (Live) - Trampled By Turtles
  16. I Know You Rider - Big House
  17. 16 Days - Whiskeytown
  18. Be My Somebody - Norah Jones
  19. Rescue Me - Amy Helm
  20. Beautiful Wreck - Shawn Mullins
  21. Dead and Gone - Paul Nunn
  22. All That I've Done Wrong - Danny Balis
  23. Gulf Road - MilkDrive
  24. Jackie - Haynes Boys
  25. Fast and Free - Mark Jones & Twenty Paces
  26. Coast - Shane Smith & the Saints
  27. Half of Lubbock - Mike Graham
  28. The Cowboy - Ronny Spears

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment