Friday, March 15, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-02-08) ...

HEADS UP:I was out for two Friday's a while back and ran pre-recorded stuff, so I was a bit tardier than normal getting playlists up.


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, February 8th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Long Lost Woman - Brian Houser
  2. Hillbilly, Hog-Ridin', Road-Runnin' Man - Gary P. Nunn
  3. It's Only Rock & Roll - Rodney Crowell
  4. Don't Drink My Whiskey - John Slaughter
  5. Bad, Bad Girl - The Derailers
  6. Black Marie - The Panhandlers
  7. Holy Water - Cody Jinks
  8. Hole In My Head - Jim Lauderdale
  9. Milk Cow Blues - George Strait
  10. Take Me Back to Tulsa - Asleep at the Wheel
  11. Done Gone Crazy - Lee Bonds
  12. C'mon Sixty-Five - Mel McDaniel
  13. Beat Up Ford - Jack Ingram
  14. Dark & Weary World - South Austin Jug Band
  15. Girl With The Dirty Hair - Hayes Carll
  16. Brothers Of The Music - Hank Cochran & Billy Don Burns
  17. What Goes on When the Sun Goes Down - Ronnie Milsap
  18. Mountain Home - Owen Temple
  19. Rocking Chair - Stryker Brothers
  20. Last Call for Alcohol - Billy Joe Shaver
  21. If She Wasn't on Blocks - The New Duncan Imperials
  22. Rusty Old American Dream - David Wilcox
  23. 4104 - Bodie Powell & Borderline Band
  24. Metamorphosis(Studio)_JoePatHennen - Joe Pat Hennen
  25. Ballad of Hank - Hank Williams, Jr.
  26. Between Lust And Watching T.V. - Cal Smith
  27. I May Be Used (But Baby I Ain't Used Up) - Waylon Jennings
  28. Hold - Cole Risner
  29. My Favorite Memory - Merle Haggard
  30. Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses - Kathy Mattea
  31. Hey Bartender - Johnny Lee
  32. See You Around - Bruce Robison
  33. I'm on the Run Again - Joe Ely

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment