Saturday, March 30, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-03-22) ...



Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, March 22nd, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Big City Stripper - Cory Morrow
  2. Don't the Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time - Mickey Gilley
  3. Devil In My Heart - Tom Gillam
  4. What Goes Around Comes Around - Kyle Park
  5. Should Have Known - The Band of Heathens
  6. Walkin' on the Moon - Mike McClure Band
  7. Red Hot Rhythm - Cowboys & Indian
  8. Poor Until Payday - The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band
  9. Me And Jesus - Tom T. Hall
  10. Heaven's Just a Sin Away - Kelly Willis
  11. In Case You Didn't Know - The Domino Kings
  12. I Drove Her Out of My Mind - Johnny Cash
  13. Big City Country Boy Blues - Fritz Schultz
  14. Whole Other World - The Derailers
  15. Wide Open Spaces - Ed Burleson
  16. Waymore's Blues - Waylon Jennings
  17. Big City - Merle Haggard
  18. L.A. Freeway - Jerry Jeff Walker
  19. Tell the Devil I'm Gettin' There as Fast as I Can - Ray Wylie Hubbard
  20. Just Don't Make 'Em - Wood & Wire
  21. Bloodshot's Turning 5 - Robbie Fulks
  22. Five Pound Bass - Robert Earl Keen
  23. Good Times - Drew Fish Band
  24. Brown Eyed Handsome Man - Waylon Jennings
  25. The Gospel Song - Brian Houser
  26. I Believe In Music - Mac Davis
  27. Through the Years - Kenny Rogers
  28. Welcome Home - Brice Beaird
  29. God Save the King - Phil Pritchett
  30. True Love Travels a Gravel Road - Highwaymen
  31. Past the Point of Rescue - Hal Ketchum
  32. I Couldn't Be Me Without You - Johnny Rodriguez
  33. These Are Not My People - Freddy Weller
  34. Beer Run - Todd Snider

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment