Friday, March 15, 2019

Southern Exposure on KRNN 102.7 FM (2019-03-08) ...

HEADS UP:I was out for two Friday's a while back and ran pre-recorded stuff, so I was a bit tardier than normal getting playlists up.


Southern Exposure playlist from Friday, March 8th, 2019 from 7pm to 9pm on KRNN 102.7 FM.



I tend to be tardy with regards to getting my play lists posted, but I do post them so check back if my most recent show it isn't up yet.

If you like the music, please support the artists by purchasing the music from Amazon or iTunes or CDs or see them perform live.

  1. Blacktop Texas Highway - Django Walker
  2. Rain - Curtis Grimes
  3. Hang Your Head In Shame - Grievous Angels
  4. It's A Little Too Late - Tanya Tucker
  5. Hill Country Hot Rod Man - Junior Brown
  6. Blue Suede Shoes (Live) - Carl Perkins
  7. Quarter a Song - J. Micheal Laferty
  8. Love Is So Sweet - Shaver
  9. Born & Bound to the Road - Brian Houser
  10. The Middle - Trampled By Turtles
  11. I Have Met My Love Today - John Prine
  12. Broken Heart - Josh Ward
  13. Idaho Red - Wade Ray
  14. Odds and Ends (Bits and Pieces) [Rerecorded] - Warren Smith
  15. An Hour And A Six Pack - Cal Smith
  16. Mean Mean Son of a Gun - Johnny Horton
  17. Good Friends And Fireplaces - Mac Davis
  18. Not Many Miles to Go - Rosanne Cash
  19. I Don't Think I'll Go to Mexico - Tommy Alverson Band
  20. White Trash Paradise - Darryl Lee Rush
  21. Dont Think Twice Its Alright - Jerry Reed
  22. Hillbilly Fever - Spade Cooley, Ginny Jackson & Les Anderson
  23. (I Want) The Real Thing - Chip Taylor
  24. Shakin' the Blues (Acoustic) - Waylon Jennings
  25. Truckstop In la Grange_Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash - Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash
  26. Texas Honkey Tonk Morning - The Eric Beatty Band
  27. Cowboy Nation - Chris Wall
  28. American Highway - Jonathan Foster
  29. California Callin' - Bill Wence
  30. Sacred Southern Soul - Jason Lee McKinney Band
  31. Kamikaze Cowgirl - Larry Joe Taylor
  32. These Old Boots - Dub Miller
  33. Mobile Bay - Johnny Cash
  34. Either Way - The Domino Kings
  35. He Won't Ever Be Gone - Willie Nelson

<HatTip/>

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment